How many times have you picked up a bottle of wine because you liked the label? Beautiful packaging sells product. A great label is a canvas that uses smart design, eye-catching materials, and tactile appeal to evoke the wine’s quality and character–and entice the customer to buy.
Our solutions are designed to work with many types of bottling lines, and include:
- Premium wine label papers and finishes
- Digital printing with personalization options so you can display a different image on every bottle Foil stamping
- Screen-printed high build texture effects
- Enhancements like raised textures, high-opacity highly pigmented inks, glitter, and matte/glossy varnishes
- Clear films for the no-label look
- Aquashield, to ensure your paper labels can withstand hours in an ice bucket without degrading,
- Wash-away adhesives for recyclables
- Unique, intricate die shapes and sizes for a custom, creative, or novelty look
- Elasti-Tag hang tags for additional or seasonal messaging
After nearly two years of COVID-related disruptions, delays, restrictions, and supply chain issues, 2022 holds a lot of promise for brands—but it won’t be easy to stand out. Competition remains...
We know, we know. The Thanksgiving turkeys haven’t even given way to Hallowe’en’s ghosts and goblins yet but already it’s time for holiday talk. The end of the year is as busy in the labelling world...
A lot of thought goes into the decisions that will entice your customers to stop, look, and reach for your products, and we go to great lengths to make sure that they’ll like what they find. If you’re wondering about how to #owntheshelf, even if it’s digital, read on.
We get it—most folks aren’t nearly as dorky as us when it comes to labels and printing. How could they be? Who else but a bunch of label-lovers would wax poetic on their adhesives, their...
Quick: Do you know what the average wine-drinker wants? Hint: It has little to do with “mouth-feel”. Savvy sippers want convenience and variety, which is why there is an increasing demand for wine...
As you sip on your favourite suds or devour a delicious wine, don’t be surprised if the bottle comes to life - those moving elements are a sign of augmented reality. As craft breweries and local...
Ready to get started?
Whether you’re looking for pricing info, checking in on an order or searching for a new packaging partner, we will respond to every call or email right away – we’re always interested in talking to you!