Ever switched from your go-to brand because a beautifully designed bottle caught your eye? You’re not alone. Labels are a big part of what gets your bottle off the shelf and into the shopping cart.
Quality spirits call for quality labels. Options that communicate the craft and skill that has gone into creating your product include:
- Premium label papers and finishes
- Digital printing with personalization options so you can display a different image on every bottle Foil stamping
- Screen-printed high build texture effects
- Enhancements like raised textures, high-opacity highly pigmented inks, glitter, and matte or glossy varnishes
- Clear films for the no-label look
- Aquashield, to ensure your paper labels can withstand hours in an ice bucket without degrading
- Wash-away adhesives for recyclables
- Unique, intricate die shapes and sizes for a custom, creative, or novelty look
- Elasti-Tag hang tags for additional or seasonal messaging
As you sip on your favourite suds or devour a delicious wine, don’t be surprised if the bottle comes to life - those moving elements are a sign of augmented reality. As craft breweries and local...
Uniting kindred spirits among printing, product and design At Kinsip House of Fine Spirits, life is worthy of celebrating the small moments as well as the grand. The distillery, located in Prince...
As consumer purchasing in the wine and spirits industry continues to flourish, the season is ripe to ensure your bottles are the ones that #OwnTheShelf. At Lorpon Labels, we firmly believe that your...
Individualized attention for an independent distillery With a passion for spirits, history and hand-crafting everything, Yongehurst Distillery Company is a Toronto-based, independent spirit...
Ready to get started?
Whether you’re looking for pricing info, checking in on an order or searching for a new packaging partner, we will respond to every call or email right away – we’re always interested in talking to you!